A survey of the surviving grave markers in the Churchyard of All Saints’, Ruskington, resulted in 156 sites and locations, which for the purposes of this analysis have been numbered accordingly and divided into SIX easily identifiable sections of the Churchyard. (See: aerial view below)
This area is on the North side of the Church, between it and Manor Street.
In this Section there are only 9 surviving Grave Markers remaining, the locations of which are shown on the Sketch Plan below. Most of the East side of the area contains no surviving grave markers.
A list of the person(s) interred in these graves follows the Plan (N.B. Some Graves contain more than one burial). Burials in this Section date from 1832 to 1877.
The person(s) buried in these graves are listed below:
|Grave 38||COLLISHAW, George||1775 – 1866||91|
|Grave 39||HARE, Jane||1788 – 1863||75|
|Grave 39||HARE, John||1818 – 1832||15|
|Grave 40||PEARSON, William||1797 – 1836||38|
|Grave 40||PEARSON, John||1852 – 1877||24|
|Grave 41||PEARSON, William||1850 – 1872||21|
|Grave 41||PEARSON, Richard||1856 – 1876||19|
|Grave 42||CLAR(R)ICOATS, Ann||1812 – 1869||57|
|Grave 42||COLLINS, Jane||1823 – 1838||14|
|Grave 43||John & Sarah – Surname illeg|
|Grave 44||illegible inscription|
|Grave 45||SELLARS, Alice||1873 – 1873||< 2 mths|
|Grave 46||THORPE, Elizabeth||1867 – 1868||6 mths|
…. a .pdf file containing all the above details, including a copy of the plan of Section 3.